Greendale Activity & Dining Center
Hours: 8:30 am-1:30 pm, Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Lunch is served daily at 11:30 am
Located at West Midland Family Center
What to expect when you visit for lunch
- Make your reservations before 9 am by calling 832-8683 or by signing the yellow reservation sheet, located at the center, for the appropriate date and meal.
- The Greendale Center is located in the West Midland Family Center. Enter through the first door on the left, off the large parking lot entrance.
- When you arrive, sign the white sheet at the table directly as you enter the dining room door. Donations are placed in the box by the sign in sheet.
- Help yourself to coffee, coffee bar items, teas, cocoa and ice water located at the coffee station.
- At 11:30 am, there are announcements and then grace is said.
- Lunch is then served to your table.
The Greendale Advisory Board meets every other month to discuss activities and plan for future events. President: Barb Smith, Vice President: Ruth Krotzer, Secretary: Sandy Engle and Trustee: Louise Fair.