Minds in Motion
Starts June 1st!
An innovative program focusing on brain training and cognitive gaming. This course is designed for those experiencing minor memory changes who would enjoy a fun and interactive social setting.
Minds in Motion Focuses On:
- Brain Games and
- Cognitive Exercise
- Group Competitive
- Table Games
- Word and Language Challenges
Benefits Can Include:
- Improved Brain Functionality through Mental Exercises
- Increased Focus and Concentration
- Enhanced Short Term Memory
- Improved Visual Memory and Faster Processing
- Camaraderie with Others with Similar goals
- Opportunity for Socialization in a Comfortable Group Setting
How To Get Started?
A memory screening is required to determine eligibility.
When Does it Start?
Minds in Motion meets once a week for an 8 week session. Minds in Motion is offered on a semester-basis.
What is the Cost?
Minds in Motion is free of charge.
Where Does it Meet?
Senior Services main building
4700 Dublin Ave. • Midland, MI
Call Now to Register at 989-633-3764. Space is limited.