If you are seeking ways to give back to the community or stay informed, you are in the right place!
Here are a few suggestions to get you started on your journey:
- Volunteer – an opportunity for local adults who wish to stay active and contribute to the community with rewarding work in service to Midland County seniors.
- Donate – with every contribution you help ensure that older adults will continue to receive the assistance that they need and to thrive in their homes.
- Advocate – for the rights of older adults. Keep up-to-date on current legislation and let your local and state representatives know your views.
Start locally by visiting: https://cityofmidlandmi.gov/ and https://www.co.midland.mi.us/. For advocating on the state level visit the Michigan Department of Health & Human Services at https://www.michigan.gov/mdhhs.
- Subscribe to Midland Prime Times – MPT is a senior newspaper that is filled with knowledgeable articles, nutrition advice from experts, educational offerings and fun activities to help keep you engaged.
- Sign-up to receive E-news – where you’ll receive up-to-date information delivered directly to your email’s inbox! It’s the perfect way to stay in touch and get involved with all we have to offer.
Reach out by calling 989-633-3700, and help us enrich the lives of older adults in your community!