Coleman Activity & Dining Center
Hours: 9 am-3 pm, Monday-Friday | Lunch is at 11:30 am
Address: 415 E. Webster Rd. in Coleman, MI 48618
What to expect when you visit for lunch
- Make your reservations before 9 am by calling 465-6216 or by signing the yellow reservation sheet, located at the center, for the appropriate date and meal.
- When you arrive, sign in on the white sheet on the table near the front door. Donations are placed in the brown metal box by the sign in sheet.
- Help yourself to coffee or tea at the beverage bar.
- Placemats, napkins and silverware are next to the serving window.
- At 11:30 am, there are announcements and then grace is said. The Pledge of Allegiance is recited on Mondays.
- Lunch is then served from the serving window and the salad bar is available at that time as well. You will get your lunch when your table number is called.
- Bus your own tray after lunch using the dish window.
The Coleman Friendly Folks meets on the second Tuesday of every month. They have four officers which include a President, 1st Vice President, 2nd Vice President and a combined Secretary/ Treasurer.
The Coleman Friendly Folks have their own bank account and make decisions on how to spend it. Each year, they generally give a donation to United Way, sponsor the horseshoe tournament for the Railway Family Center in Coleman, donate to the Coleman Schools Board Scholars program and donate to the Coleman Food Pantry. They also use their funds for the enjoyment and betterment of the Coleman Center for things such as computer supplies or reclining chairs.
Enrichment Activities & Special Events
Our Centers are a great place to make new friends or meet up with old friends! We offer opportunities to learn new skills and information, or share skills you already have. Each Center plans monthly entertainment, games and special events tailored to YOUR needs, wants, tastes and interests!