Where We Go
Transportation services are available throughout Midland County. Our vehicles travel from Coleman to LaPorte, from Mills Township to Greendale Township, and within the city of Midland.
Priority Medical appointments take priority over other travel.
Drivers Who Care, A Personal Touch
Our friendly, caring volunteer drivers provide “arm to lean on” service and are trained in many areas of service and safety, including:
- Wheelchairs & Walkers
- First Aid
- Dialysis Emergencies
- Dementia Care
Our Fleet of Vehicles
- Five wheelchair accessible van
- Four cars
- One 12 passenger transit bus used mainly for our adult day programs.
Hours of operation: 8:15 am to 4:15 pm. Monday – Friday. Our first pick-up is at 8:15am and our last pick-up is at 4:15 pm. There is a $3 charge for a one-way ride. ($6 round trip.) This is billed to the client at the end of each month.
Transportation Drivers –
Please read instructions below for scheduling a route online.
AT THE BOTTOM OF THE WEB PAGE please click on the current schedule button for the month you wish to view.
- The schedule will open in a new browser tab.
- Open Routes will be highlighted in yellow. You may need to zoom out to about 50%, inside your browser, to view all routes.
- If you would like to sign up for a route online, please come back to the original browser tab and click the route sign-up button to fill out the form.
- The yellow spaces do not indicate what vehicle you are driving, we will place your name in the vehicle you have requested to drive per updating of your records.
- The request will go directly to Trish & Kathy via email. Please go back on the calendar to check that your name has been added. Allow a day for processing requests.
Trish & Kathy will edit the spreadsheet online and it will auto-save with current updates. Please be patient when viewing the schedule online. If you have not received contact from Trish or Kathy, they will get back to you as soon as they receive your form via email and have a chance to update the schedule. Thank you!