The Alzheimer’s Association 24/7 Helpline (800.272.3900) is available around the clock, 365 days a year. Through this free service, specialists and master’s-level clinicians offer confidential support and information to people living with dementia, caregivers, families and the public.
Helpline allows people living with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia, caregivers, families and the public to:
- Speak confidentially with master’s-level care consultants for decision-making support, crisis assistance and education on issues families face every day.
- Learn about the signs of Alzheimer’s and other dementias.
- Get general information about medications and other treatment options, and legal, financial and care decisions.
- Find out about local programs and services.
- Receive help in their preferred language through our bilingual staff or translation service, which accommodates more than 200 languages.
- Access support through our TTY service (TTY: 866.403.3073) if assistance is required via a teletype device.