A scrumptious French Onion Dip recipe made with Greek yogurt for added creaminess and nutrition. This French onion dip is a must-have party appetizer!
- Greek yogurt
- Dried onion flakes (dehydrated onion)
- Garlic powder
- Worcestershire sauce
- Kosher salt
- Add yogurt, mayonnaise, dried onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and salt to a mixing bowl.
- Stir to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate (minimum 5 minutes).
- Serve chilled garnished with (optional) parsley and chives.
- Serve with chips, pretzels, or crackers.