This recipe makes art in a bowl! All the colors of summer are captured in this salsa with a fresh, light flavor perfect for snacking between swims or to kick off a backyard barbecue. This can be served with chips or alone as a side dish.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. + chilling
YIELD: 5-1/2 cups
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, chopped
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, chopped
- 1 pack (10 oz) frozen corn, thawed
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Baked tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine strawberries, tomatoes, corn, onions
- In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, lime juice and salt. Drizzle over strawberry mixture; toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Serve with chips.
© 2021 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC