Seasons Adult Day Health Services is a therapeutic enrichment program held during the day in a group setting. It is for individuals living with a chronic illness, changes in memory or with a dementia such as Alzheimer’s disease. The environment is comfortable, safe, interactive and socially engaging.
There are considerable benefits for the person who attends Seasons. The socially and mentally stimulating environment helps to maintain, or even improve, cognitive and physical function through participation in the therapeutic activity programs. Not only can Seasons significantly improve a person’s quality of life, it can provide caregivers a break from the demands of caregiving, allowing them a period of rest. Seasons can also considerably delay much more costly assisted living or nursing home placement.
- Memory Training & Reminiscence
- Keeping the Mind Active
- Daily Living & Life Skills
- Discussion Groups & Socialization
- Use of Technology, Creative Arts & Music
- Physical Exercise
- Horticulture, Cooking & Baking
- Community Outings & Special Events
- Sensory Room
- Allows participants to unwind and be free of social distractions that might be causing agitation or over-stimulation
- Caters to all the senses: auditory, visual, smell, touch, etc. in a calm environment aimed towards relaxation
and comfortable leisure
- Health monitoring and nursing services help to maintain optimal physical and cognitive health. Nursing services include:
- Complete health monitoring through routine nursing assessments
- Memory and depression screenings
- Medication administration and assistance
- Oxygen therapy and nebulizer treatments
- Diabetic management and dietary modifications
- Education and support
- Coordination and referrals to other health services such as Foot Care, Massage Therapy, Physical, Occupational or Speech
- Therapy, Counseling and Home Care
A variety of insurance plans and other funding options are available to cover the cost of attendance. The cost of services is a fraction of other care options and provides far greater benefits. Come see the difference Seasons can make by coming in for a tour. This will provide an opportunity to meet the staff and discuss what types of services would be most helpful. We offer two FREE trial days to each participant. Call to schedule a tour today at (989) 633-3708!